Welcome to the Official Website of AGOA Festival! Celebrating US – Africa Cooperation through African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA). AGOA Festival is the property of Bizness Group, a New York based LLC promoting Cooperation between United States and African Countries through AGOA, a US Trade Agreement giving incentives to African Eligible Countries to access the US Market duty free, quota free. Bizness Group and/or AGOA Festival subsidiary (collectively and individually “Bizness Group / AGOA Festival”) is pleased to provide various websites (this “Site”) for your personal use. We hope that you will find it to be interesting, informative and helpful. By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions provided below.
Use of Site and Site Material
This Site is provided for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not copy material from this Site for commercial use. You may copy material in limited quantities from this Site for your personal noncommercial use provided that our copyright notice is affixed to the copied material. Bizness Group reserves the right to terminate at any time your permission to make personal copies of material from this Site.
You are prohibited from using this Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage unlawful conduct. Bizness Group may from time to time monitor or review material transmitted or posted using this Site and reserves the right to delete any material the company deems inappropriate. Bizness Group is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any material transmitted or posted using this Site.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
Bizness Group owns or has procured licenses to display the materials contained in this Site. The collective work is the property of Bizness Group or its partners / sponsors.
Bizness Group owns the trademarks, service marks (“Trademarks”) displayed on this site. Nothing on this Site should be construed as a license to use the Trademarks. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site is strictly prohibited. Our Registered trademarks or on the registering process at the United States Patents and Trademarks Office, USPTO are:
- Bizness Group
- AGOA Festival
- African Beverages and Food Show
- Skins and Leathers Products Made in Africa
- A’frican Clothing (Registration Number 86605355)
- AGOA Apparel Fashion Week (Registration Number 86652441)
- African Cosmetics and Essential Oils
- African Music and Urban Dances
- African Apparel, Textiles and Footwear Exhibitions
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide us the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on any of the Bizness Group Sites;
- Your address, telephone number, facsimile number and email address;
- Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property owner.
- Otherwise, if We copied / shared or use your picture without credits, please let us know so that We can give you the credits.
Notice of claimed copyright or other intellectual property infringement should be directed to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: BIZNESS GROUP LLC, 25 Broadway, 9th Floor, New York, New York 10004.
Your use of this Site and material from this Site is at your own risk.
Bizness Group strives to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this Site. However, Bizness Group makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the material provided on this Site. Bizness Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Site.
Neither Bizness Group, any of its agents, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site or any material from this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, this Site and the material provided on this Site are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this statement may not apply to you.
Bizness Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any damage to you, your computer, or your other property, due to your access to, use of, or downloading of this Site or any materials provided on this Site.
Bizness Group has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for any sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any sites from this Site is at your own risk. By linking to a site or permitting a link to this Site, Bizness Group does not endorse the site operator or the content of the linked site and is not responsible for the policies associated with such sites.
Bizness Group encourages user participation on this Site. However, Bizness Group reserves the right to not post user content or remove user content that is inappropriate. This includes materials that:
- Contain obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Include Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other companies, offers, or websites
- May be fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of another
- Violate any law or regulation
- Is Offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Bizness Group
By submitting any content to this Site, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the content;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- Children under 13 years old are not permitted to register to our Site; We will not collect any information from Children under 13, if you are a parent or legal guardian of children under 13 and you notice they registered on our websites please contact as at the abovementioned mails and address;
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files. You further agree that:
- For any content that you submit, you grant Bizness Group a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content for any purpose (including for commercial or marketing purposes) and into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
- All content that you submit may be used at Bizness Group’s sole discretion.
United States Only
Unless otherwise specified, this Site and material provided on this Site are solely for promoting products, programs, and business operations within the United States. Our main activities are turning around the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA), in one word we are promoting US – Africa Cooperation in our activities. Our Events are scheduled to take place in the Cities of New York, Los Angeles, and Miami and in the neighborhood for the City Tours.
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported to a) any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or services, b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Bizness Group prohibits your downloading or exporting of software or other material from this Site in violation of U.S. Export Laws and the laws of your resident country. By downloading software or other material from this Site, you represent and warrant that you are able to do so in full compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident country.
You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, communication or agreement you transmit through the Sites, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from Bizness Group solely through electronic transmission. You agree that, when in the future you click on “I agree,” “I consent,” “Submit,” or other similarly worded “button” or entry field with your mouse, keystroke or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
Any dispute arising out of your use of this Site or material from this Site shall be resolved according to the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without giving effect to that state’s principles of conflicts of laws. The federal and state courts of the State of New York shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims.
Severed Provisions and Entire Agreement
If any provision of this agreement is unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter.
Bizness Group may modify these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
Effective Date May 23rd 2016